Duct and Hood cleaning
For the first time in Egypt…
INO is providing HVAC and Laundry Duct Cleaning and Sterilization by using:
Cleaning using Rotobrush : a powerful American Technology through vacuuming & rotating brushes, the air duct would be scrubbed and remove allergens, molds, contaminants like dust & bacteria which cause illness.
- For ducts measuring 200-1200mm; rotating speed of 0-800 rpm
- The Hydmaster is the most powerful HVAC electrical brushing machine designed for demanding cleaning practices within industrial sized buildings such as factories, power plants, and mills.
- The Hydmaster brush speeds past the competition with a rotating speed of 0-800 r/min.
- The Lifa Hydmaster cleans 75 meters of duct when extended in both directions from one access hatch and its oversize brushes can rotate in narrow ducts.
- The machine uses environmentally friendly, synthetic and biodegradable oil.
HVAC Duct Cleaning and Sterilization
Why Clean Air Ducts?
Answer: Because they get dirty!In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all homes with air ducts, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning:
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette or cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
Top Benefits of HVAC Cleaning
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality is one concern that homeowners or business owners have when they decide to investigate air duct cleaning. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home. The system taken air in and breathes air out.
Through normal occupation in a home, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and
re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work.
25 to 40 % of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use
When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
Laundry Duct Cleaning and Sterilization
Why Clean Laundry Duct?
- Fire risk is the most obvious
- Longer drying time is another consequence
- Over time rust can eat away at components and the dryer shell.
- The dryer’s mechanical parts are under greater stress
- These ducts often draw air from the laundry room as well as the dryers, keeping down temperature and lint accumulation in the work areas. Clogged ventilation can leave stagnant hot air and lint particles floating inside the laundry.
- Save Energy
- Indoor air quality and caring about your staff
We use an anti-Bacteriostatic, Fungi stat and Deodorizer disinfectant: highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
Cleaning duct of chimneys using latest US technology to avoid any clogging
Cleaning and Sterilization Rubbish Chute “Residential and Commercial “
o Specialized chemicals “ liquid soap and rust “
o High Pressure Machine
Some of our references:
- Marriott “ Sharm El Sheikh”
- The Oberoi “ Sahl Hasheesh”
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel and Casino
- Four Seasons Hotel
- El Gouna Hospital