Duct and Hood cleaning
For the first time in Egypt…
INO is providing HVAC and Laundry Duct Cleaning and Sterilization by using:
Cleaning using Rotobrush : a powerful American Technology through vacuuming & rotating brushes, the air duct would be scrubbed and remove allergens, molds, contaminants like dust & bacteria which cause illness.
- For ducts measuring 200-1200mm; rotating speed of 0-800 rpm
- The Hydmaster is the most powerful HVAC electrical brushing machine designed for demanding cleaning practices within industrial sized buildings such as factories, power plants, and mills.
- The Hydmaster brush speeds past the competition with a rotating speed of 0-800 r/min.
- The Lifa Hydmaster cleans 75 meters of duct when extended in both directions from one access hatch and its oversize brushes can rotate in narrow ducts.
- The machine uses environmentally friendly, synthetic and biodegradable oil.
HVAC Duct Cleaning and Sterilization
Why Clean Air Ducts?
Answer: Because they get dirty!In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all homes with air ducts, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning:
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette or cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
Top Benefits of HVAC Cleaning
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality is one concern that homeowners or business owners have when they decide to investigate air duct cleaning. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home. The system taken air in and breathes air out.
Through normal occupation in a home, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and
re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work.
25 to 40 % of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and shorten the life of your system. Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal use
When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
Laundry Duct Cleaning and Sterilization
Why Clean Laundry Duct?
- Fire risk is the most obvious
- Longer drying time is another consequence
- Over time rust can eat away at components and the dryer shell.
- The dryer’s mechanical parts are under greater stress
- These ducts often draw air from the laundry room as well as the dryers, keeping down temperature and lint accumulation in the work areas. Clogged ventilation can leave stagnant hot air and lint particles floating inside the laundry.
- Save Energy
- Indoor air quality and caring about your staff
We use an anti-Bacteriostatic, Fungi stat and Deodorizer disinfectant: highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
Cleaning duct of chimneys using latest US technology to avoid any clogging
Cleaning and Sterilization Rubbish Chute “Residential and Commercial “
o Specialized chemicals “ liquid soap and rust “
o High Pressure Machine
Some of our references:
- Marriott “ Sharm El Sheikh”
- The Oberoi “ Sahl Hasheesh”
- Sheraton Cairo Hotel and Casino
- Four Seasons Hotel
- El Gouna Hospital
Kitchen Hoods’ Cleaning
For the first time in Egypt…
INO is providing Hoods “Horizontal and Vertical parts” Cleaning using the mechanical way instead of the manual labour:
Lifa Grease Cleaning System, The Lifa Hydmaster performs the most strenuous tasks using hydraulic power. The Hydmaster brush speeds past the competition with a rotating speed of 0-800 r/min.
Using Specialized certified Chemicals that does not affect the food industry
Kitchen Exhaust “ Hood” Duct Cleaning
Grease-laden kitchen ducts presents one of the most serious and common fire hazards in a building. One in every fourth accidental fire in a commercial building is attributed to cooking and extraction systems. In the U.S. alone, cooking caused 27,400 fires in non-residential buildings in 2013 (51% of all fires)1.
Kitchen extract systems are coated with grease, oil, and other residues that may ignite and cause fire to spread rapidly throughout the exhaust system. In a worst-case scenario, this may cause deaths and substantial property damages vulnerable to prosecution. Poorly maintained kitchen extraction ductwork is an obvious fire risk and thus can render insurance policies invalid. Therefore, it is vital to keep kitchen ducts clean.
Unfortunately,in Egypt many entrepreneurs and companies are still offering vague services promising to clean kitchen exhaust ducts. However, these companies usually just wipe manually the area that can be reached by hand, while major parts causing the fire risk is left unclean. Lifa Air has more than 25 years’ experience in providing state-of-the-art kitchen exhaust cleaning systems.
LIFA COMMERCIAL CLEANING CONCEPT
Fast and no risk of leakage
Lifa’s dry removal method is suitable for all types of grease, either soft or hard-burned. Especially designed grease brushes connected to rotating brushing machine removes grease rapidly and efficiently in a large area thus saving kitchen downtime and cleaning costs.
Only complete system cleaning is effective
With Lifa Grease Cleaning System, it is possible to remove grease all the way from vertical and horizontal parts of the duct. The result equates to a decreased risk of fire, improved ventilation and less odors. This converts to lower insurance premiums and increased occupational safety.
Especially designed to kitchen exhausts
The Lifa System consists of a rotary brushing machine, which is powerful enough to remove even the toughest grease. Our Lifa system consists of especially designed grease brushes for each grease type and duct sizes,
Benefits of Hoods cleaning:
- Reduced risk of kitchen fires
- Enhanced working environment
- Improved ventilation
- Better smoke and odor removal
- Lower insurance premiums